Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Rule

    I have a new rule... I am AWFUL I mean really really bad about drinking water. I'm pretty much always some what dehydrated. Not only is it a big health concern, and contributing to me not being able to flatten my tummy as much as I want, I get headaches from not drinking enough, often and I have trouble being "wet" and keeping my mouth moistened. You would think with all these reasons I would be able to increase the water I drink on my own. But they weren't.
Sir jokingly said it was you going to be a rule. I, in all seriousness, said that was a good idea,  otherwise it won't happen. I just don't like water. And I refuse to use fake sugars, so I drink coffee - lots of it, Gatorade and an occasional soda. 
During dinner last night Sir decided that it was officially a rule. And wanted me to drink all 6 of my glasses (a little over half your weight in pounds, switched to ounces is the recommended daily consumption) by bedtime. Grrr. 
I was so full of water I was sloshing! 
Though its a good rule and one I will do my best to not break, last night He didnt want to make it easy, only giving me a couple hours. Yeah I probably could have just chugged the 60 oz all at once, but I didn't. I drank 5 glasses, plus the ice, and several of the glasses He finished and told me I had to start them over. He was having fun, making it hard on me. At one am I was told it was too late. It was after midnight (I was not given that information, but was not going to argue) 
I was punished with a strainer spoon, one He definitely seems to like, I do not at all. 
I yellow safe worded it, He wanted me to take a little more. I got two more. That was fine. But I do think I will talk to Him about giving me a number. I think if there is an end in sight I could be ok with more...

I was also told to perform oral while He laid on his back, I like it this way a lot less, but He likes easy access to spank me. However, unintentionally I figured out how to deep throat Him! Still need to practice it more, but I didn't gag too terribly much. He LOVED that. Even though I can't get into the task as much in that position, I was so happy that He was proud of me for doing as much of it as I did! So that made the position better for me. ;)

My biggest lesson learned last night was to ask for clarification, not assume. While He was fucking me, I was working hard at controlling the orgasm that was desperately trying to take over, I was told I could not cum yet. Later, I heard Him say something but I was not sure if it was "I want you to cum" or "I don't want you to cum" (I still have two punishments coming to me) so I assumed it was "I don't want you to cum")
He was thrusting harder and faster, so I knew He was close.  I should have asked what He said, but I didn't. And I didn't cum either.... After He had His, we laid down and I asked what He said.... It was "I want you to cum." Damn-it!
I can deal with orgasm denial when it is what He wants, when it serves His purpose. But I'm a little upset with myself A for not giving Him my orgasm He wanted and B for inflicting the sexual frustration on myself. 








2 comments:

  1. That is a good new rule! I think mine should be making time to work out. I have been so bad about that. Now...you probably don't want to hear this but my Master will never tell me how many licks I have coming from a punishment. I am the same way as you. If I have a number, I can count and know the end goal but He only shares that with me when it is what He calls a "maintenance spanking". When punishing, He has a number in mind but the intensity is so much higher that He may chose to increase or decrease the number based on how I am handling it. Sorry you didn't get your O...story of my life right now:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, your Master is good at this huh? He knows you very well and uses it against you! But it is for a greater good right? Therefor worth it ;)

      Delete