Thursday, April 25, 2013

Failures and achievements

I thought I was going to get a little bit of a break for the next few days, Sir does not get along well with Aunt Flo, so he avoids her. She came for a visit yesterday. We refer to this time as me being "broken". He did however allow a modified panties only for sleep when I am broken.
He jokingly said He was going to make it a rule that I was not allowed to be broken. I told Him I was gonna be getting a lot of punishments for that rule....

With the no clothes rule in bed I am cold when I 1st lay down, so I cuddle to warm up. Cuddling a naked submissive must be frustrating... After a few minutes I was told to give Him a blow job and that if  I got Him to cum, I didn't have to wear nipple clamps for an hour tomorrow... (little back story, in 12yrs together I have never been able to bring Him to orgasm orally. This would probably hurt my pride more then it does, but that no girl before me achieved that either.)
I have made this task a personal goal anyway, so I got to work. I tried every trick I have read, every suggestion he made, fast, slow, deep, shallow, everything I know of.... And I probably would have kept trying had He not stopped me after what felt like forever. But He did. Pulling me up to him and kissing me before slamming His hand onto my ass. I failed. It sucked! (or didn't suck apparently) 
I'm discovering I truly enjoy even punishment spankings so far, so this caused me to start wiggling my hips and gyrating against Him. I was told that if I continued to do that He was going to fuck me in the ass. This is NOT something I enjoy, especially when I can't even have a distraction on my clit. So I tried, did my best to hold still. While He kept spanking and kissing, and sucking on my nipples... My body was not listening to me. It kept wiggling. Damnit.

I was pushed down on all fours, lubbed up and fingered there, then I kept trying to get my body to relax as He was slowly entering me, but it hurt too much. But my Dom is a smart man who already knows what I need so well. Started slapping my ass really really hard. That hurt worse, but I loved it. It provided just what I needed to loosen up and let Him in! No alcohol, no 15 prior orgasms, no clitoral stimulation, just a hard spanking. And He was able to really start fucking my ass. And even more surprising, once He was in and moving, I even started to enjoyed it!! Getting this far has happened very very few times, and it has always taken a lot more factors to help. This time it worked well enough that He was able to finish there, I didn't have to stop Him ;) 
So tonight I am celebrating my accomplishment there, but depressed about my previous fail. And my poor still sore nipples are not looking forward to their punishment tomorrow :/ I know what I will be doing for the day (besides another task I was given)... More tips and tricks research on giving good head!!!!


Ps. I really don't know how long I will keep posting most (not all) of what we do, but right now I feel like this is helping me sort out the feelings I have, so I will keep doing it for myself :) 
If others enjoy reading it, awesome. If it helps someone else that is turning a vanilla marriage into a BDSM one they can enjoy, I would be ecstatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment